Iowa Veterans Museum Rental Fees
All rates based upon 1-4 hour status with the exception of the Lobby.
Non-profit and museum member rates available upon request.
Museum Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 9am-5pm
||General Public Rate
|Lobby (includes Mess Hall & Kitchen)
||Banquet - 230
Lecture - 130
||Banquet - 130
Lecture - 130
*Includes use of projector and large screen, audio and video outlets and wireless Internet connection.
^Includes use of stove, convection oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, proofer/heater, prep table, freezer, ice machine and tableware.
Rental Options & Fees
- After business hours add $50 (with exception of the Lobby)
- Deposit: $100 or 20% of total rental fee (whichever is greater).
- Alcohol services Negotiable
- Piano $25
- Podium & microphone No charge
- Overhead projector & screen $15
- Slide projector $15
- TV/VCR/DVD $15
- Dry erase wall & markers $7.50
- Dry erase board & markers $7.50
- Easel & paper markers $7.50
Includes cups, creamer, sugar and napkins. There is no charge if renter supplies coffee, creamer, etc.
10 cups $7.50
30 cups $10
60 cups $15
If you would like a facility or room recommendation, please contact Carrie at 319-234-6357 or contact her online and she'll be happy to help you plan your event.
Click here to watch the Rental Video and view spaces available for rent.
- Happening Now